The Cape

Nothing says winter more than a classic cape coat. Whether it be short or long, I've always found that capes are timeless; they do not fade out of AW collections as they are continually perceived as stylish. It's now officially December, which means that winter is upon us. Only two days into the festive month and I've already worn a cape, as it suits almost any outfit and has such an elegant and fashionable fall. As monochrome colours are a personal preference of mine in outfit choices, I find that, more often than not, I wear a cape with all black, as it is such a classic colour which looks effortlessly chic. London is in full Christmas spirit right now, and there's nothing I love more than waltzing around the capital in a dressy yet apt cover up! Have you got your cape ready for Christmas? I'd love to know!

Faye .xx












Both capes: Zara
Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: Zara

13 comments

  1. love your pictures! beautiful cape!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a strong and chic look, loved the style of the pictures!

    Check out my latest article on www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com
    Talking about wearing black on black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw a nide cape dress online and felt it would make me look like a wonderwoman at work but haven't gotten around to getting it yet! I guess I will now :) Happy Tuesday Faye x

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you definitely should Viviene! Thank you very much! .x

      Delete
  5. Wow I love this outfit! The cape is amazing, you look so pretty xx

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete