The Secret Garden


2015 was a year of many highlights for me, the greatest part being in September when I moved to London. Over the past few weeks, I have spent time at home for Christmas break which I really enjoyed; the quietness of my neighbourhood gave me a lot of time to relax. Though after settling into 2016, I was massively excited to return to London yesterday. Ironically, the typical frosty weather that one anticipates for Christmas didn't occur, and instead I've found the temperature to be dropping more and more each day into the new year! Nothing suits cold and frosty weather more than grey and white colours, and so it is the month of January which inspired this weeks look for me.

I loved the summer trend of sleeveless waistcoats, so opted to wear one despite the cold weather! As long as it is paired with warm layers underneath, I think a long waistcoat is really suited to winter. Raf Simons's Dior Vinyl boots were the statement shoe on the runway last year, and so I was thrilled to find a similar pair for myself as they are so different to any other boots that shops are selling at the moment. I find that fitted boots compliment wide legged trousers really well, and I was so happy with how they looked here as they really emphasised the culotte shape of the jumpsuit I paired them with.

I loved wearing this look on my last day at home as I visited my local park and also carried out some much needed retail therapy. Revision for my exams (which are next week, oh my gosh) has taken over the week for me, so the break was certainly needed! Let me know what you think of the look, and I hope you're all enjoying the new year!

Faye .x


















Jumpsuit: Zara

Waistcoat: Zara

Jumper: Topshop

Hat: Primark

Watch: Daniel Wellington

Bag:  Céline

Shoes: Ego

33 comments

  1. You are so stunning and stylish! I love your gilet, so chic :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Faye! Wow, moving to London, how is it?
    Happy new year!

    - Seyra x
    http://www.pavementsarerunways.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seyra! Ahh it's amazing thank you, I love it!! Happy new year lovely .x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, absolutely love the jumpsuit!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that ouftit.
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shades and a wonderful Outfit ♥ It´s such the perfect location!
    Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous! Those boots are to DIE for!!!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh they're fab aren't they Hailey?! Thank you!! .x

      Delete
  7. Such a gorgeous location and I love your outfit! Those culottes are amazing!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, it's so chic! These photos are really pretty <3

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fifi! Thanks so much for visiting .xx

      Delete
  9. Aww thank you Lenya, I really appreciate that! .xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMO! You look so stunning! And I love your Waistcoat ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so obsessed with your look. This jumpsuit looks fantastic

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely, really appreciate that! .xx

      Delete
  12. I absolutely love your style and those boots are so cute! Great photos :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! Amazing look! I love the coat and the bag!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are absolutely stunning! I really love the waistcoat over the jumpsuit and those shoes are just gorgeous

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. That place looks so beautiful dear. I love your shows, the vest cardigan, the bag and your cat eye makeup. The jumpsuit looks elegant!!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meron, that's so lovely of you to say! .xx

      Delete